Sydney’s Highest Quality Window Tinting!
For over 15 years we have been window tinting in Sydney and surrounding areas. As a family owned business we take pride in our work and we stand behind each and every job we complete. All our tint work is completed to the highest standard and we provide a quality guarantee. Although there are many cheap tinting options on the market, we always suggest marrying the type of film applied to the job requirements. Window tint is not a one size fits all product and each film will have slightly different properties. That’s why it’s important to speak to professionals who have used each and every film type countless times over. Read below for some of the major benefits of our window tinting.
Our Tinting Helps To:
- REDUCE GLARE – tinting your windows cuts down on annoying glare and allows you to enjoy your favourite T.V. shows and movies without compromise.
- SAVE ON AIR CONDITIONING COSTS – don’t be fed up and hot anymore! Quality window films can reduce internal heating by up to 79%. By blocking the suns rays by tinting your windows you can cut down on electricity bills.
- INCREASE SECURITY – security film brings glass up to Australian building code. Security film makes your windows safer and less risk for children and others who may be injured by glass shattering.
- REDUCE FADING - the suns rays cause more damage to furniture and car interiors than we think. Solar heat and harmful U.V. rays can cause permanent damage to furniture, flooring and curtains. A good quality window tint can help by blocking up to 99% of the sun’s U.V. rays, allowing you to enjoy your treasured possessions without having to worry about damaging fading.
- DECORATE YOUR OFFICE OR HOME – our frosted window films are great for decorating your home or office. Decorative window film has been used for many years to partition offices, spice up bathrooms and increase privacy.
- INCREASE PRIVACY – tinted windows allow you to prevent unwanted eyes from viewing your personal areas. In todays closer environments many people are frustrated that there home, car or office is open for all to view. Applying a dark tint can help to increase privacy and allow a sense of private space.
We use only top quality films and provide a guarantee with each job we complete. As Sydney’s premier window tinters we pride ourselves on solving our customers problems with a minimum of fuss.
Cool Your Home Or Car Today
Our goal is to always make sure that the customer is satisfied. That said, we will not stop on your job until it is completed to your satisfaction. On top of that, if you have any problems with our window tint down the road just give us a call. We would love to help you out again!
As we have experience in supplying and installing tint in all areas of Sydney, we can answer any questions you may have.
Tinted Windows Help To Cut Down On Sydney’s Heat!
When done correctly, window tinting gives great results. We only work with the highest quality products as we know they are time tested and can withstand the harsh sunlight they will be exposed to. By opting for a cheaper quality of film you are likely to find that your tint will peel and fade a short while after being applied. The best part is that we do not charge an arm and a leg for this type of service. We offer the most competitive pricing in Sydney. If you don’t believe us feel free to look around for yourself.
Don’t be afraid to contact us regarding our window tinting services. We will be more than glad to talk with you throughout the whole process. No question is too small for us to answer and no inquiry is too insignificant. We want to hear what is on your mind! If you want to know the answers to a few questions just ask- we love speaking with our customers!
Still not sure if window tint is right for your car or home? Here are a few reasons why you should consider it.
First off-window tint can make your family more comfortable when it is installed in the home. The long and short of the matter is that when you are in the direct Australian sun for hours on end your skin can become affected. It will be dry and itchy from overexposure to the sun! Window tint is the answer to this. It keeps the harmful rays of the sun out but still lets some of the light in, so you get the best of the Sydney environment. Our experienced installers will be able to show you some different options regarding the reflectivity of the solar tint. You choose how much of the sun you want to block out- not us.
Think about this- you have an old wooden guitar that you keep in the corner of your room as a decoration. Guess what? The sun will destroy it and make it worthless! If you have some window tint up you will be able to preserve the inside of your house. The harmful rays of the sun will most certainly damage and warp wood. If you do not do something about it the damage will be done and it will be too late.
Need another reason? How about money? By installing window tinting you will be cutting down on electricity and air conditoning bills. Here is how this works; in the winter you will be able to keep more heat in because of the tint and in the summer you will be able to keep more of the heat out. The end result is that when you run your furnace the price will be lower and when you run your air conditioner the cost will be lower. This is the ultimate win-win situation! Let us help you with this! Our qualified installers will be able to get you setup in a matter of days. You will be enjoying significant savings with your heating and cooling bill in no time at all.
Increase Privacy With The Right Window Film
How about privacy? If you want to be able to see outside but stop others from seeing in you should look into our window tinting. This can be valuable for your home, office or even your car. The best part is that we will give you the option to pick from a few different types of window tint. Each tint will have a different reflective rate. The higher the rate the less the outsiders will be able to see in. If you only want a little privacy you can choose a tint with low reflectivity. On the other hand, if you want to be super private you can choose to almost black your windows out. Once again, the choice is yours! Just let us know what you want and we will be there to provide you with it!